Short Whatsapp Status | Short and Sweet Quotes 2016

Whatsapp sweet status,whatsapp status, sweet sweet status for whatsapp in english,sweet status for whatsapp profile,short and sweet status for whatsapp,short and sweet status for whatsapp about love,Whatsapp sweet status 2015,latest Whatsapp sweet status,new cute Whatsapp sweet status.

The problem is that no matter how hard I try I can’t give up on you, I just can’t. And believe me, I’ve tried.
I’ve tried acting like I am interested in other guys, I’ve tried flirting, I’ve tried it all. But in the end, I’m just comparing them all to you, seeing which one is the closest to everything I love about you. And none of them are good enough in those ways.
I still think of you everytime I hear certain songs, or words, or phrases, or do something I used to do with you.
I still keep a memory box of all those poems I wrote about you, all the love letters I wrote but never gave you, every doodle I made with you in mind, everything you’ve given me and everything that reminds me of you is in that box. And I still drag that box out every once in a while and reminisce on all those good, magical times. I get lost in them, and I feel like I am about to cry, but I can’t, I’ve cried to much over you.
Why? Because I still love you, and no matter how hard I try, that’s not changing, and it honestly drives me crazy because I don’t know if you feel the same.”
For More Whatsapp Sweet Status Quotes Click Here

WHATSAPP SWEET STATUS



If You Think I Look Good … Just Imagine How I Taste.

Lotus, Tulip, Jasmin, Lilly All Flowers Are Sweet But They Have No Comparison With You.

Never Take A Shortcut In Life, Take The Long Route Because You Pick Up More Experiences On The Way.

Beauty Might Bring Happiness, But Happiness Always Brings Beauty.

Sometimes A Cute Smile Hides A Huge Pain That Only God Knows About…

The Greatest Achievement In My Life Thus Far Has Been To Love You And Be Loved By You.

We Don’t Fall In Love, We Grow In Love. Everything That Falls Gets Broken And Everything That Grows Get Stronger.

If You Live Life With Regrets Of Yesterday, You Will Have No Today To Be Thankful For.

If You Want To Change Your Life, Change Your Mind.
Cute Whatsapp Sweet Status
Life Is Like A Camera. Focus Only On What Is Important And You Will Capture It Perfectly.

You Know Someone Means A Lot To You When Their Mood Can Easily Affect Yours.

Caring For Someone Is Easy, But To Make Someone Care For You Is Difficult, So Never Lose The One Who Really Cares For You..

One Thing Is For Sure, Love Keeps Us Going When Everything Stops Moving.

You Can’t Have A Relationship Without Any Fights But You Can Make Your Relationship Worth The Fight.

Excuse Me, Do You Have The Time? Woman: No. Man: Well I Have The Time And It Says I Have Time For You All The Time.

Going To Mcdonald’s To Get A Salad Is Like Going To A Brothel For A Hug.

No comments:

Post a Comment