Whatsapp Facebook Hug Quotes | Most Romantic Love Hug Status 2016

Hug Whatsapp Messages And Images: Here we have some Collection of hug Messages for Whatsapp. Share this hug message to your lovers. This day is the most popular day in the valentines day week. The hug day is celebrated by hugging to life partner and enjoy.

Whatsapp Hugs Status

“Hugs are to pull two people closer together, but why is it that you can never see the other person’s expression when it happens?”
“Hugging closes the door to hate. Kissing opens the door to love.”
“Hug them, kiss them and tell them that you love them. Don’t miss the chances that life is giving you to spend with people you love. There are no rewinds.”
“If a hug represented how much I loved you, I’d hold you in my arms forever!”
“I have a present for you, but I need to borrow your arms for wrapping paper.”
“Everyone needs a hug; it doesn’t matter where, when, or by whom. A hug always lights up the day.”
“Being held in your arms for only a few seconds takes all the pain of the world away from me.”
“If I held you too close its because I wanted to keep you longer.”
“If I could hug you every time I thought about you I would never let you go.”
“You’re like a teddy bear; easy to love, easy to hold.”
“Simple music can make you sing, a simple hug can make you feel better, simple things can make you happy; I hope my simple hello will make you smile.”
“It’s not just holding your hand, it’s not just a hug or even just a kiss, it’s more… it’s a way to feel your love.”
“If you give me your kiss for breakfast, your hug for lunch and your love for dinner, I promise you will never catch me eating elsewhere, because I have no reason to do so.”
“Every time I think of you, it is like getting a hug from the inside out.”
“Your hugs are gifts that I wait eagerly for.”
“If water was a kiss, I’d send you the sea. If a hug was a leaf, I’d send you a tree. If love was forever, I’d send you eternity.”
“You can call me cute if it’ll make you hug me tighter!”
“ I have two hands to hug you, two eyes to see you, two lips to kiss you, but only one heart to love you. ”
“The world would be a better place if we smiled more often and hugged a bit longer.”
“A hug is the purest burst of emotion.”
“A hug is like a bandage to a hurting wound.”
“Hugs, hand-shakes, even a good intention touch transfers useful energy to boost the immune mechanism of the body.”
“If you like me you’ll let me know, but if you hug me you let it show.”
“If I reach for your hand, will you hold it? If I hold out my arms, will you hug me? If I go for you lips, will you kiss me? If I capture your heart, will you love me?”
“A kiss is just a kiss till you find the one you love. A hug is just a hug till you find the one you’re always thinking’ of. A dream is just a dream till it comes true. Love was just a word till I heard it from you.”
“When you’re hugging someone you love, never be the first to let go.”
“It doesn’t matter who, when, or where… you can always use a hug.”
“There is nothing that feels as good as you wrapped inside my arms.”
“There are moments in life when you miss someone so much that you just want to pick them from your dreams and hug them for real!”
“Hug me when I’m there, miss me when I’m not, kiss me every day, and love me for all eternity.”
“A hug for you means I need you. A kiss for you means I love you. A call for you means I’m missing you.”
“If for every tear I get a hug from you then I would cry forever.”
“If only I was with you, I would kiss you. If only was beside you, I would embrace you tight. But since I’m far from you, I’ll let the angels do it for me today … but next time it will be my turn.”
“Hugs are great, but when they are from the people you care most about, it makes you feel warm and fuzzy inside!”
“The more hugs you give or receive, the happier you are and the longer you live!”
“If a hug represented how much I loved you, I would hold you in my arms forever.”
“My favorite place to be is inside of your hugs where it’s warm and loving.”
“I want to be in your arms, where you hold me tight and never let me go.”
“Your hugs and kisses are like the stars that light up my life when things get dark.”
“A silent hug means a thousands words to the unhappy heart.”
“A hug overcomes all boundaries. It speaks words within the mind that cannot be spoken.”
“Sometimes it’s better to put love into hugs than to put it into words.”
“Hugging is the ideal gift. Great for any occasion, fun to give and receive, shows you care, comes with its own wrapping and, of course, is fully returnable. Hugging is practically perfect. No batteries to wear out, inflation-proof, non fattening, no monthly payments, theft-proof and nontaxable.”
“I just want to hug you, but your are 480 some miles away, what I wouldn’t do for a hug.”
“Hugs are a means of transferring energy to another person who is dear to you. This will replenish depleted energy at any time particularly when a dear person is sick.”
“As long as you hold me, I am safe from all harm.”
“When the rain is blowing in your face and the whole world is on your case, I could offer you a warm embrace to make you feel my love.”
“If a hug from me conveys to you how much I love you, then I wish to hold you in my arms for ever and ever.”
“Sometimes I miss you so much, I just want to rip you out of my dreams and hug you!”
“I am jealous of the people you hugged today because for a moment they held my world.”
“The best gift you can give is a hug; one size fits all and no one ever minds if you return it.”
“Quick…, put your left hand on your right shoulder, put your right hand on your left shoulder, now squeeze! That was a quick hug from me!”
“Through your embrace you speak a thousand words, without ever saying one.”
“Hold me in your arms so I know what it feels like to fly.”
“If you were a kiss…I know I’d be a hug.”

No comments:

Post a Comment