100+ Love Breakup Status for Whatsapp Quotes in English 2016

Love Breakup Status for Whatsapp : These are the really very sad heart touching status. 

To update your Whatsapp status??? Here is Collection of some of the awesome and good Broken heart Status For Whatsapp. List of best and new status for you


Whatsapp Breakup Status




Not everyone is meant to be in a long term thing. Maybe I should just give up.


I agree its easy to cry n easy to die but its not easy to say goodbye.


All failed relationships hurt, but losing someone who doesn’t appreciate you is actually a gain, not a loss.


Breakup is just like having the worst nightmare after the best dream.


No matter how hard I try, no matter how many relationships I get into…. it will never replace the one I just lost.


There is a severe pain I felt in my heart which you will never see because it appears when you are not here.


A broken relationship would make you feel more lonely than when you were single.


A break up is like a broken mirror. It is better to leave it broken than hurt yourself to fix it.


People say follow your heart…but which way do you go when your heart breaks into two?


It’s hard to tell your mind to stop loving someone when your heart still does.


The pain of having a broken heart is not so much as to kill you, yet not so little as to let you live.


Do you know why a previous relationship is called EX? It’s not the term for the past. EX is short for expired.


There comes a time when walking away is the best for everyone.


Sometimes two people have to fall apart to realise how much they need to fall back together.


It’s not just the goodbyes that hurts, its the flashbacks that follow..


It’s better to dream of something you may never have than to lose something you always dreamed of having.


Trusting you again is my decision, Proving me wrong is your choice.


I’ll say goodbye this one last time. But know that I’m not really saying goodbye because in my heart I will still always love you. So goodbye..


I wish you weren’t in my dreams.


If you can’t save the relationship, at least save your pride.


Just give me time and I will get over you.


Relationships are like glass. Sometimes it’s better to leave them broken than try to hurt yourself putting it back together.


There is always that person in life that you give several chances, it’s because you love them more than you hate them.


It’s not the breakup that hurts the most. It’s the post trauma that follows it. It is waking up and checking your cell for the SMS that is not there.


It’s so hard to look at you and think we were so close. We were best friends. And now. I’m nothing to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment