60 Sweetest of Sweet Love Text Messages for Him/Her 2016

Discover our most beautiful Sweet Love Messages of love, romance, passion and friendship … You’re in love (is), so feel free to write your most beautiful messages of love. Your message will be selected and the best will be published under the heading messages of loveThanks to love message of the day, you can read and send every day a new message of love or friendship in your darling (e) or your friend (s) …SHARE THESE Sweet Love Messages

MESSAGES OF LOVE or FRIENDSHIP – Page 1

1 + 1 = 2 eyes that see only you, 2 + 3 = 5 meaning that they not only you, 5 + 2 = 7 days or I think only you, 5 + 7 = 12 months or I n ‘ I need you.
Love message sent by Rachid (Alicante, Spain)

Each flower’s insect and every insect and the flower and you are everything to me my baby you are my life, I love you.
Love message sent by Steven (Levis, Canada)


[highlight color=”green”]Whenever I miss you I remove a star from heaven, one day you will find a starless sky it will be your fault because you’ll miss me too much.[/highlight]
Love message sent by Elodie (Amiens, France)


Whenever you feel the wind caress your soft cheek as a supreme peck, know that it is I who kiss you tenderly and blowing I love you.
Love message sent by Dida (Algiers, Algeria)


Love Air informs you that kiss just taken off from the airport of my heart and ask you to prepare the track of your lips for a soft landing …
Love message sent by Patrick (Grenoble, France)


Love, I would just tell you that you are my most beautiful love story. Your tenderness, your gentleness, your patience make you a be wonderful. I want to stay with you as long as you like.
Love message sent by Brigitte (Roubaix, France)

With you, I’m on cloud dream you make me vibrate. All words to tell you simply that I love you.
Love message sent by Mathieu (Cagnes sur mer, France)

With a rose in hand and a smile on his facce I will sound with the piano of my heart a beautiful melody in the scent of a flower to tell you good night my angel …
Love message sent by Midou14 (dormois in Cernay, France)

What is beautiful in life is love and what is beautiful in love, but it is trust that is beautiful in everything is you.
Love message sent by: Carmen (Bayonne, France)

This shining star off for me stp do not let her go out. She guides me even if you do not want all the love I have for you, I will still tell you and repeat I love you well.
Love message sent by Mimi (Antibes, France)

As they say love is like the wind you can not see it, but you feel it. And also love unites the hearts that love. So good luck in life at all …
Love message sent by Thomas (Autun, France)

Since I saw you a love was born between us I love you more than anything in the world. I miss you more than the sun lack rosy now you’re all my life and I only live for you my love
Love message sent by Julien (Limoges, France)

Since, as you walked into my life, you make me discover life in pink and you revived my dreams and desires. My heart before you, is paused!
Love message sent by Meryem (Rabat, Morocco)

I love this world because you’re with me, I’m in your arms. You are my life, my joy, you are the smile of my heart you’re happy.
Love message sent by Pierre (Nantes, France)

I slipped a photo of you behind each of my eyelids and it is wonderful. I can see you even when I close my eyes …
Love message sent by Evelyne (Chartres, France)

I love life and I dream to find my way and of course with my prince charming …
Love message sent by Elodie (Poitiers, France)

I have everything except you so I did nothing because you’re everything to me. The greatest gift I can receive from you is your love remains the same to me. I will love you until my heart stops beating this to tell you I love you.
Love message sent by Rose (Amiens, France)

I’m not Romeo to tell you wonders nor Victor Hugo to tell you beautiful things, I am only myself to tell you that I love you.
Love message sent by: David (Lyon, France)

I can stay three days without drinking, without eating one day, one hour without stirring, 1 minute without breathing but never one second without thinking of you …
Love message sent by Lucie (Amiens, France)

I feel your presence despite the distance that separates us, I hear your voice despite the silence of the night and I love you more than ever despite the pain of being away from you.
Love message sent by Samhalfaoui (Paris, France)

I dream of you every day my soul and I look forward to meet you, because despite your absence I will always feel my angel with me.
Love message sent by Souma (Tunis, Tunisia)

I love you … These two words, so simple, I am the scream you, or the murmuring stupidly you the power to tell you ...
Love message sent by Lilith (Saintes, France)

I love you like I never imagined. I love you so much that I can not spend a minute without thinking about you. I have only one dream to spend my life in your arms. I love you my great love.
Love message sent by: Julie (Lyon, France)

I love you like the flower but the flower for a day and you forever …
Love message sent by: Marina (Ajaccio, France)

I send you a kiss away on a boat at sea caresses and tenderness pushed by a wind I love you very strong love.
Love message sent by Lydie (Marseille, France)

I offer softness, I promise tenderness and I cover you with kisses, I do not think you’re going to read this message but I know is you’re going to definitely feel it.
Love message sent by Estelle (Niort, France)

I offer softness, I promise tenderness, I cover you with kisses. Stay with me I will love you beyond reason and the law …
Love message sent by Nicolas (Grenoble, France)

I would like to tell you how much I love you, I want to tell you how much I miss you, I want to tell you how much I think of you, but you’re gone but you will remain forever engraved in my heart I love you ….
Love message sent by Flora (Angers, France)

I want to thank you for all these beautiful things you’re doing. You put the sun in my life is so wonderful, my heart is filled with joy because of you.My angel I love you and kiss you hard …
Love message sent by Reg (town Petion, Haiti)

Love is not when the difference between, maybe one day I will unite my difference to yours.
Love message sent by Angel (Namur, Belgium)

The love I resents for you is so powerful that I can not express it but I just want to tell you that I love you.
Love message sent by Jess (Marseille, France)

Snow needs cold, fire needs wood and me I need you because I love you too my love …
Love message sent by Elisabeth (Reims, France)

I would like to tell you how much I love you, I want to tell you how much I miss you, I want to tell you how much I think of you, but you’re gone but you will remain forever engraved in my heart I love you ….
Love message sent by Flora (Angers, France)

I want to thank you for all these beautiful things you’re doing. You put the sun in my life is so wonderful, my heart is filled with joy because of you.My angel I love you and kiss you hard …
Love message sent by Reg (town Petion, Haiti)

Love is not when the difference between, maybe one day I will unite my difference to yours.
Love message sent by Angel (Namur, Belgium)

The love I resentments for you is so powerful that I can not express it but I just want to tell you that I love you.
Love message sent by Jess (Marseille, France)

Snow needs cold, fire needs wood and me I need you because I love you too my love …
Love message sent by Elisabeth (Reims, France)

Life changes many things, but it can never change the feelings …
Love message sent by Amourhanone (Casablnaca, Morocco)

Life is too hard. Death is too ugly. The world is too complicated. You you are too good and I I love you too much.
Love message sent by: David (Lens, France)

Life is neither black or pink. It is a mixture of two things: happiness and unhappiness. Opens me your heart my love to live like a flower.
Love message sent by Ali (Mascara, Algeria)

The 7 rules for happy living: one does not hate, just 2 living, 3 gave a lot, do not be afraid 4, 5 always smile, do not exaggerate 6, 7 have someone like you in your life …
Love message sent by Antoine (Morlaix, France)

Beautiful words are easy to say the most beautiful things are easy to buy but good people like you are hard to find
Love message sent by: Khaki (Algiers, Algeria)

Life changes many things, but it can never change the feelings …
Love message sent by Amourhanone (Casablnaca, Morocco)

Life is too hard. Death is too ugly. The world is too complicated. You you are too good and I I love you too much.
Love message sent by: David (Lens, France)

Life is neither black or pink. It is a mixture of two things: happiness and unhappiness. Opens me your heart my love to live like a flower.
Love message sent by Ali (Mascara, Algeria)

The 7 rules for happy living: one does not hate, just 2 living, 3 gave a lot, do not be afraid 4, 5 always smile, do not exaggerate 6, 7 have someone like you in your life …
Love message sent by Antoine (Morlaix, France)

Beautiful words are easy to say the most beautiful things are easy to buy but good people like you are hard to find
Love message sent by: Khaki (Algiers, Algeria)
People say that true love does not exist, I say they are wrong. I found the love of my life and I want to spent all my life with her, I love you my darling
Love message sent by Didine (Chlef, Algeria)

Thank you for being who you are, and accept me with my strengths and many weaknesses. Hoping that the coming years will be just as wonderful as we have lived together and have passed so quickly! I love you ….
Love message sent by Brigitte (Toulon, France)

Me without you is like a garden without flowers, flowers without color, without color canvas, a painting without a painter, a painter without love, a love without heart, a heart without you. I love you my dear.
Love message sent by Sebastian (Caen, France)

My love, know that I love you and I want to make my life with you! You lose is my ugly dream, I want to make my dreams with you. Have you any rights to my heart? Of course yes, I love you.
Love message sent by FĂ©lix (Tours, France)

My love, you are the sun of my life, the star of my nights and happiness in my life. I love you more than anything in the world my heart.
Love message sent by Christian (Brive, France)

My heart crack of days in days without you but when I see you my heart rebuilt.
Love message sent by Manon (Neuilly sur Marne, France)

Do not let anyone tell you that you are not able. If you have a dream, protects, for those unable discourage you. Bats up and be positive.
Friendship message from Jean Claude (Treichville, Ivory Coast)

Never forget my love in the kingdom of my heart you’re the king.
Love message sent by Sunny (Yamoussoukro, Ivory Coast)

We two together we form an infinite flame like a rose that blooms. The sweet smell of a lifetime, what I feel now is the infinite love … I love you madly.
Love message sent by Brigitte (Toulon, France)

Open the window you will find a flower, the flower opens you will find my heart, open my heart you will find yourself you even my darling I love you
Love message sent by Flo57 (Talange, France)

Without you my life is a desert solitude … Come back to me do not leave me, you will always be in my heart I love you.
Love message sent by Elodie (Nimes, France)

If I ever had to choose between freedom and opportunity to love you. The choice is quickly made. Loving you gives me the greatest freedoms of all.
Love message sent by Miss confidence (Dijon, France)

If I were a judge and you my acknowledgment, I condemn you to love me and I emprisonnerai you for life in my heart.
Love message sent by Chouchette (Angers, France)

If the earth was my paper and my ink sea, it never suffragists me to tell you I love you.
Love message sent by Monsif (Meknes, Morocco)

Be my love you will always be in my thoughts and I will never forget you. I love you my heart !
Love message sent by Serine (Thionville, France)

Often ! I travel and I leave the earth to conquer space in your heart, Battier a fair world for you … to make you live each moment of my mind … so that you may understand and know that I love you because that you are what made me live my dream! yours alone.
Love message sent by Ocean (Miliana, Algeria)

You are my friend, a trusted friend, and even life and future are brought to separate us, the distance will not be a barrier to our friendship and I know she will not know last. I adore you.
Love message sent by Sonia (Clermont Ferrand, France)

You are a gift of life, my gift to me that filled my heart with joy, happiness, emotion, tenderness and much love! I love you like I never loved.
Love message sent by Patrice (Lyon, France)

You, my lifelong friend, my love for you is so strong that it leaves me speechless. This friendship makes me stronger day by day.
Love message sent by Titi (Charleval, France)

No comments:

Post a Comment