Cool Status for Whatsapp, Short Cool Quotes, Facebook Messages 2016


Status under construction Inconvenience regretted.

Keep calm and survive summer

Inhale the good shit , exhale the bullshit
If I were midget I’d ride a Komodo dragon everywhere.

If the facts don’t fit the theory, change the facts

Royalty is in my blood.
I’ll see you in the dark side of the moon
People just only love and lose whom they shouldn’t
we’re driving Cadillacs in our dreams
Blood may be thicker than water, but it’s certainly not as thick as ketchup. Nor does it go as well with French fries
Every road is a new way home
Every road you take is the best
Status is still loading
Getting Rid of Dark self!
When you are crazy you learn to keep quiet
Love is in the air
Always busy…. but don’t know what doing…
Most smilies are started by another smilies
Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence.
A friend is someone with whom you dare to be yourself
Engineers related funny status
When your live turns to a nightmare, its time to wake up
Thanks for being in my life
Hey there! What’s app is using me!
I’ d rather have honest enemies than fake friends .
Love is blind but loving people is not made

Work smarter, not harder

Never too busy to be happy :-)
A friends eye is a good mirror
We Should Learn To Say No Without Hurting others

Play with me,just don’t plan any games.

If you are afraid to live, you are afraid to live.
Roses are red. I am going to bed
My life is in under-construction
See you in another life 😉

No fruits without roots
Where there is Love.. There is life
Love never dies…only the lover changes 😛
A smile will keep your worries miles away:-))

Being nice merely to be liked in return nullifies the point
I may not be perfect, but I’m always me

Life is a challenge accept it
I am busy , don’t leave message call later
I am not useless am use for a bad example
It’s not

No comments:

Post a Comment