Clever Status for Whatsapp, Short Clever Quotes Facebook 2016

Clever Whatsapp Status are the statuses for the those Peoples who want to show their attitude their Friends and other peoples cleverly.

New! Clever Status for Whatsapp 2016, Short Clever Quotes, Funny Clever Status, Best Clever Status Quotes Updates, Love Facebook Messages.



Typing a long text to your crush with your true feelings but then erasing it and typing… Yeah. Ever Happened?

Everyone seems normal until you get to know them.

I can drive you crazy without a drivers license.

The best nicknames are usually the ones people don’t know they have.

The longest five minutes are the last five minutes of a lecture while the shortest five minutes are the last five minutes of an exam.

Some people are perfect in being *FAKE* then being *REAL*.

Just wondering why brain cells die, skin cells die, your hair follicle die, but fat cells live FOREVER?

HUMAN BRAIN: Forgets what we want to remember & remembers what we want to forget.

I have to admit, God was just showing off when he created me.

Some people might be less attractive but once you get to know them they are hot as hell.

Thanks to all those who ask the awkward questions on yahoo answers so that we don’t have to.

Laziness is the mother of all bad habits but ultimately she is a MOTHER and we should respect her.

I wish I could Google the things I have misplaced.

I need a lifetime lover, not a night time lover.

ADMIT IT: Life would be so boring without me.

Lets learn to ignore selfish people just like the way we ignore Terms & conditions of any software.

An empty web browsing history is a sure sign of pure guilt. 😉

About 90% of the high scores in mobile games are made either in the toilet or in a lecture or while preparing for exams.

You want to come in my life, the door is open. You want to get out of my life, the door is open. Just one request. Don’t stand at the door, you are blocking the traffic.

If APPLE made a car, would it have windows?

Hearts know things that the eyes don’t see and feels things that the mind cannot understand.

Never be fooled by what you see on the outside, because on the inside it’s often a different story.

You see a person’s true colors when you are no longer beneficial to their life.

I wish my phone never ran out of battery, my fridge never ran out of food and my wallet never ran out of money.

The only math I can remember is that …. You + Me = Forever

Money can’t buy friends but you can get a better class of enemy.

Finding friends with the same mental disorder as you …….. Priceless :)

STUDY? The act of texting, eating and watching TV with an open textbook nearby.

LOVE is when I can’t pay attention in class because I’m too busy writing her first name with my last name.

Please don’t talk to me, I get attached too easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment